Can you spot a good photographer from a great photographer? Here are some tips on how to evaluate wedding photographers’ portfolios to help you choose the best one for your special day.
Your Wedding Photographer
- Will your wedding be the photographer’s first or 100th wedding? More weddings mean more experience, different situations, and experience in how to work in different light conditions. If you haven’t noticed light is your best friend when it comes to photography.
- Are the images sharp and in focus?
- Do the skin colors look right? It might be too blue or too yellow.
- Do you like the creative angle the photographer applies to different situations?
- Is the work consistent? If you see one wedding from beginning to end, can you see that it is one style or do you feel that some images would not fit in?
- Would you still be happy to look at their work 20 or 40 years from now and think – wow I love their style? In the end, you are buying a style (art ) to remember your wedding day by.
- What is the plan if it starts to rain? For new photographers that could be a very stressful event.
- What backup plan is there if the photographer gets sick and is unable to attend your wedding?
- Would the total images be compiled by different tipes of photos, for example, posed couple photos, candid photos of guests, and family portraits?
Looking for a wedding photographer in Pretoria East or the surrounding areas
of Gauteng like Muldersdrift or Lanseria?
Every Story Is Beautiful – Every Moment Is Precious And I Would Love To Be Able To Tell Your Picture Story through photography. The emphasis is on documenting special moments, capturing spontaneous displays of emotion, telling your real love story, as well as creating artistic portraits and details.