The Girl With The Camera
A wedding photographer must be someone exceptional. They have a few hours to capture your once in a lifetime moment that took you years of dreaming, months of planning and weeks to ensure perfection.
Things to keep in mind for your timeline:
- Travel time & traffic between venues & locations for the bridal party.
- Remember to keep your guests & photographer’s travel time in mind as well.
- Remember hair and makeup appointments may run late.
- Allow yourself time to relax and soak up the fun and remember to eat a light lunch!
- Use your golden hour (best light) to allow me to capture beautiful photos during your couple shoot.
I am more than happy to talk you through all the smaller details so just give me a call if you have any concerns.
Previous Brides Said: “Enjoy your wedding without being rushed”
I have worked with this timeline numerous times in the past and know it works very well but I love that each wedding is unique. So please add your personal touch to your special day.
Check out an example of a wedding timeline: Wedding timeline tips
Location: Menlyn Boutique Hotel