Make-up for the bride
Even though wedding makeup is usually very simple and neutral, it’s one of the hardest makeup looks to create, since it has to be PERFECT. Makeup should last all day, through all the crying, hugging, kissing, eating and dancing.
Tips for brides on their wedding day:
- Do a trial make up with your make up artist.
- Do not try anything new like lash extensions if you are not use to it on the day of your wedding.
- Choose a make-up artist that fits in with your style.
- Choose one or the other: eyes or mouth to focus on.
- Keep your lipstick on your lips.
- Two words you cannot ignore on your wedding day: Waterproof mascara.