Capturing beautiful moments is probably one of my favourite things to do.
Stories develop. No story is exactly the same, but they all have one thing in common – time. …
Whether it is one day, 6 months or 76 years. Time is what we have to collect as many beautiful moments as we can.
Thank you for trusting The Girl with the Camera as your professional wedding & lifestyle photographer.
Sneak-peek of your images a week after your shoot on social media and the blog.
High-Resolution images 3 weeks after your shoot electronically available for you to download.
A 50% Booking fee secures your spot with The Girl with the Camera.
Travel & toll gate fees apply for travel more than 50km from Olympus, Pretoria East.
Full payment needs to be made before the scheduled date.
Ask me about location & album options.
Hard Cover Photo Book ◦ 20x20cm ◦ 20 pages ◦ R 1250.
Ask for more pages to your story timeline.
Engagement Session ◦ 60 minutes ◦ 40 images minimum ◦ R 2 300.
Trash the Wedding dress ◦ 25 minimum images ◦ R1700.
Mother & daughter wedding dress session ◦ 25 minimum images R 1700.
Boudoir session ◦ 90 minutes ◦ 25 images minimum ◦ make-up ◦ hair included ◦ R 3 500.
Make-up & Hair options are available.
Location & Studio options available ◦ R350 – R2000.
Additional time over & above the chosen package coverage ◦ R450 per 30 minutes or part thereof.
Style your shoot with the assistance of a creative style consultant.
“Marissa is an amazing photographer that has the ability to capture moments as they happen naturally and if you do need to pose for the odd photo here and there she has a way of making you feel comfortable and directing you in such a manner that the shots come out beautiful! Marissa is an amazing person and she has a heart of gold and she really has a talent for taking beautiful pictures. I have used her services to capture all the big moments (and small ones) in my life and I will continue to use her and I will recommend her wherever I can!” – Elmarie
1. Consider what would work well for your family: sunrise or sunset sessions? Or perhaps something indoors?
2. Present me with a few dates that will fit into your schedule.
3. As soon as I confirmed the date, complete contract and send POP to secure your family shoot with The Girl With The Camera.
4. Plan your colours, theme and location.
5. Book your professional hair and make-up session.
6. Choose your outfits & props/toys for your session.
7. Be on time and have fun during the shoot.
8. Take a sneak peek of your images one week after your session on the blog.
9. Receive images 2 -3 weeks after the session electronically.
10. Display your images – print images or create a coffee table book.
Everyone does not have to match but, colour co-ordinate or colour block your family’s clothes.
Avoid large logos & graphics and remember to stick to the same season.
Bring along favourite toys or special family pass time items as props.
Happy children make for greater family photos than clean ones.
More about preparing for your shoot on the blog.