Cosy Winter Photoshoot Tips
Creative Winter Photo Shoots
The last few days it has been freezing. When I schedule family shoots, it is always something to consider if we are shooting outdoors. No one wants to get sick after a photoshoot. So if you are hiding from the cold like me, perhaps consider a cosy indoor photo shoot with your family.
According to my google dictionary, cosy refers to warmth and shelter especially in a small space; “a cosy nook near the fire”; “snug in bed”; “a snug little apartment”...
So let’s get cosy
- Dress the part – not a lot of people are happy when they are freeing.
- Combine textures – it creates beautiful images.
- Wear layers that you can peel off if you getting a bit warmer.
- Keep the kids moving – it will help to keep everyone warm.
- Find a small but warm spot in or around your home.
Items that come in handy during your shoot:
- Blankets are great for adding textures, keeping you warm and adding a splash of colour to your colour pallet.
- Tissues to keep those little noses from running away.
- Hot chocolate or coffee to drink during your shoot.
- Why not add your pets too – they are normally up for a cuddle in colder weather.
As long as everyone is warm, you will be able to have fun and I will capture beautiful moments of your family.
Contact me for more information.