The Girl With The Camera
Thanks for considering The Girl With The Camera as your Photographer. Tell your story in a unique and creative way to help you showcase your work, get hired for your dream job and to stand out from the mundane. There will be nothing boring about your portrait, branding material or website images. If you are keen to ditch traditional images we can get started. When people visit your website, they want to get to know you! The best way for potential customers to get to know your business is by showing them actual photos of your business, your team members, and your products.
Ditching Tradition – Brand & Corporate Stories
The importance of a corporate headshot is an invaluable way to make an impact on potential clients and employers. Your images should align with your brand, allowing clients to see a part of what they will experience when they hire you. Your portraits tell potential clients a story. It is a way you can get yourself or your business noticed. Having a professional headshot to use on your website, Linked In or CV will be a long-term investment. Your business is part of your legacy – showcase your talent, your personality, be noticed and get hired for that dream opportunity.
Why would your business need photograps ?
There is no point to spending money on marketing and advertising to attract clients when your photos don’t do what it is supposed to do. Bad photos kill the ad from the start – it’s yelling to buyers not to take it further.
- An estaimate of 65% of people are visual learners which means quality photography gives you an opportunity to make an impression.
- Establish your brand identity and create cohesion accross platforms to establish a connection and evoke emotions.
- Authentic visual representation of your brand will help you to send out a clear message to connect with potential clients.
- Headshots are the equvilant of a first impression.
- Show your unique approach or ideas to help solve your client’s problem through images.
- Use your images off the screen. Online images support real-world marketing efforts for example: business cards. brochures or magazines.
- Quality images on Social media get shared more often.
- Rank higher on SEO and Google with autentic images. Image searches on Google can be a major source of traffic for your website.
Why you need to hire a professional photographer to tell your story:
With an image you can build trust without even saying a word. So make sure it is a good one.
- We will brainstorm before hand what will be appropriate for you and service/product.
- You will be given high quality resolution images. This will allow your website to showcase good quality images without pixelating when clients view images without slowoing down the website’s speed. Good quality images increase your conversion rate.
- We will create greate images that shows of your skills or brand niche.
- You will learn how to choose quality imagery for your website and social media
- I will choose the best angles, light and items, to showcase the best possable and real image of what you want your client to see.
Together we create your brand story through:
- Portraits and brand images for your CV, website or social media – In studio, at your office or on location.
- Project development and report imagery – On site or at your office.
- Product images – In studio, real life use or at your office.
- Marketing material and online marketing images – In studio, location or your office.
- Contact me for your booking and inhance your business’s visual identity with relevant images.