Creative Photography ideas
Some days are harder to get inspiration. Some days you need help to get you snapping away.If you get stuck on what to photograph, give these a go and you will be surprised on how much time one can spend on one topic.
- Rainy days
- My lunch
- My desk
- My family
- Things I love
- All things pink
Pretty much anything you can think of. The most important part is that you enjoy what you are taking pictures of and if you stick to one theme it normally gets the creative juices going. Take picture often and do not pack your camera away. It needs to be close by to capture the smile or the acquired moment. Challenge yourself to take one picture each day, or one every week. Keep them in a file and after one year you would have captured a great story. Make moments count by capturing them forever.
After all, every moment is a memory.
Want to know more about their camera and develop more skills ?
- Join in with a small group of other like-minded people.
- Course will run over 6 consecutive weeks.
- The focus will be on the basics of photography and getting to know your camera (ISO / Aperture / Shutter speed / White balance ext.)
- Book early – only a few seats available.
- Bring a friend along and get 10% discount.
- You don’t need an extravagant camera but bring what you have as well as a note book if you would like to add additional notes.